A few things to know about this site:
- Inspired DIY Living is created by me, Lauren Moison. While I have a ton of experience and knowledge in the content I provides, my methods, ideas, and tutorials are not free from error! While the methods described in my tutorials have worked for me, additional safety measures, due diligence, and research are always recommended prior to beginning any project. I, Lauren Moison, and Inspired DIY Living cannot be held responsible for your personal safety, the safety of others, property, or the outcome of projects, tools, and materials.
- Inspired DIY Living is a for-profit blog. It contains trusted affiliate links obtained from Amazon.com and Rexing.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases. In other words, if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission. These commissions are paid at no additional cost to you and help me keep this site running and creating awesome content. This site may also contain paid advertisements that are generated by third-party networks. Regardless of this, all of the views, recommendations, and ideas on this site are mine. I only endorse products that I have personally used, am genuinely in love with, or can recommend with confidence.
- Inspired DIY Living reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images, comments, or content without prior announcement or consent.
- If you love a particular post, feel free to use one of the finished product images to share it. All images used must be credited back to Inspired DIY Living and must include a link to the Inspired DIY Living post from which the photo was taken. Please contact Inspired DIY Living for permission if you would like to use more than one photo.
- Please don’t duplicate any of this site’s text. It’s tacky. All ideas gained from this site must be recreated and summarized into your own words if you wish to use them on other sources.
Now that all that’s out of the way, please excuse me while I go decorate something…